!!!

sup bruh

We are having technical difficulties at the moment.

Kingdom Hearts.
Sunday, September 22, 2013 | 8:50 AM


KINGDOM HEARTS.

I absolutely love this game.

The first English game was released on September 17, 2002.

It was simply called, yeah you've guessed it, 






The game is a crossover between the ever-so-wonderful RPG series, Final Fantasy and also the ever-so-magical world of Disney. The main characters are drawn as the result of a mixture between the two combinations. 


Here's the starting of it:
The main main character, Sora, was separated from his friends after discussing their wanting-to-find-"another world" conversation. Sora then discovered the power of the Keyblade and then opened the keyhole to another world. That "other world" was called Traverse Town which was also where he met Donald and GoofyDonald and Goofy were looking for their king, Mickey. While Sora, on the other hand, was looking for his friends Riku and Kairi. Soon after, SoraDonald and Goofy agreed to help each other and embarked on a journey to other worlds in search of their loved ones. 


And that my friends, is JUST Kingdom Hearts.

It doesn't end there.

There's a sequel. AND a prequel. OH, OH and an epilogue for each of the games.

Chronologically, the series should be lined like so:
  • Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
  • Kingdom Hearts
  • Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days
  • Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
  • Kingdom Hearts II
  • Kingdom Hearts: coded
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  • Kingdom Hearts III

As you can read, it ends at III. Although there are many sectors to this game, Kingdom Hearts is finally coming to an end. Part of my nerd life will turn into a void, a dark abyss, a black hole, an empty space that had plenty of treasured memories that will never be changed.

BECAUSE IT CANT .
BECAUSE THERE WONT BE ANY NEW ONES.

NO NEW MOTION PICTURES

NO NEW SORA OUTFITS

NO NEW ADVENTURES

NO NEW CROSSOVERS

NO NEW KEYBLADES

NO NEW BROMANCE

NO NEW MUSIC

NO MORE 

CURAGA GRAVIGA FIRAGA THUNDARA BLIZZAGA

NO . . .NEW STORIES

NO. . . new . . . memories . . 

no new nothing.




I started playing this game when my brother first got his PlayStation 2. That was the year 2007. I watched him play Kingdom Hearts like there was no tomorrow. At first, I was like, "Oh, just another one of those RPG's. Swords, magic, girls. What else is new?

OH HELL DID I THOUGHT WRONG.

I saw Donald and Goofy and Mickey Mouse. Then I thought, "Why would you make a game out of innocent Disney cartoons?" But then I saw Aladdin, Peterpan, Pinocchio, The Disney Princesses. I was blown. I laved and laved and laved it after that. I was really surprised though, that Sora didn't end up having a harem like most other male main characters in games.


I've played all the games and I liked each and every one of it. Now, I'm just waiting for Kingdom Hearts III to be released. And also for my childhood to end.

brb preparing emotions

I am going to be sad. Really, really sad. I can tell.



See you, Sora.




Labels: , , , , , ,