!!!

sup bruh

We are having technical difficulties at the moment.

Grand Comeback.
Wednesday, September 18, 2013 | 11:04 PM

I realized that I actually made another blog for my feels. LOL

To be honest,
I only made this blog cause I was totally in love with Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn! at the time.

Yeah.
Screen capped it from my iPad.
LAV LAV LAV 


Anyway,
I went sober about a month after so I kinda forgot I had this blog and also my main blog too.
Basically, I forgot about everything.

Lol. Sam ting is wong wit me.

ON TOP OF IT ALL,
now I plan to make this blog less of a feels blog and more of a story blog.

You see, I've been writing stories in my iPad and my laptop (which is currently in the junkyard /sobs/) so yeah. 

I'm actually really insecure with this cause I ain't the best writer in the world. So the way I patch the story can be really childish or maybe even uninspired. /sad face/

But I've decided to post it up either way cause I CAN. loljk

I know no one reads anything I post and also I don't have many followers (WHICH IS REALLY GOOD) so this place is kinda privet privet you know.


These are some of the stories I've written;
Regal
Cosmic Hallow
A.S.S.E.S.
Shannon

I've only written the base of each story and made the main characters. Ive actually made another story but i haven't given it a name so i wont post it up yet. I've completed the plot for Regal but yeah it still needs some adjustments. 

Regal 
- A world of full of mages.

Cosmic Hallow 
- A world full of warriors.

A.S.S.E.S. 
- A world full of hidden assassins.

Shannon 
- A world full of basic heroes.


As you know I am insecure about this.

I have made every single story similar to the stories I've read before. This is because some stories are just so awesome BUT it didn't satisfy me completely. So I wanted to make something similar but only own way. So call me a copy, a cheat, a thief. BUT THESE STORIES ARE TO SATISFY MYSELF. okok that's it. I'm out bbz.

I'm gonna look forward to this.

See yerz.

Labels: , , ,