!!!

sup bruh

We are having technical difficulties at the moment.

Yo! (•‿•).
Saturday, November 3, 2012 | 2:02 AM

ORYA ORYAAA ORYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!       







Hello thur, fellow stranger.

I am Samantha of Kuching. BUT I DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NAME. Instead of Samantha (blegh), please address me as Samozzz Sam. I'm a fifteen-years-old kid who likes to sleep a lot and I get excited really fast. So you can tell really well that I am a super lazy bastard.

I dream to become a voice actor one day (If super lazy bastards like me get to dream anyway). This is honestly the most difficult thing to achieve in my life. You see, my parants nurture us (my brothers and I) to become successful people when we turn into adults. Also, they're always saying things like, "Oh, you better study hard kids, otherwise you'd end up like your hopeless uncles back at the village," and other similar crap.

On the other hand, my parants aren't all that bullshitty. Sometimes they'd even say "Kids, we allow you to become anything you want as long as you have passion." Those are the times my soul feels like it got injected with too much happy vaccine. "...and by 'anything' we actually mean something along the lines of medical or engineering jobs." And they took away my overwhelming happiness just like that.

/prays that I become what I want in the end ಥ_ಥ/


On to my main point! OH!

I made this account to express the inner otaku that I could never express well enough because I don't know how to make friends wither other otakus on the internet. I mean, I do have real human otaku friends but most of them just like different things. /cough/ yaoi /cough/ and /cough/ romance /wheeze/ ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) 

So I've decided to get past that point of disappointment and get on with my life. Thus, creating this space for my love of Japanese (sometimes Korean or Mandarin) fiction.

What I look in a story is usually the progression of the story and character development. If there's no good story line  at least the character's growing up well and if the characters don't change from chapter 1 to chapter FINITO, at least there's a good story behind it.

BUT IF THERE'S NO GOOD STORY AND THE CHARACTERS STICK TO THE SAME THING, then I'll have to say bye-bye to it.

I ALMOST FORGOT. The numero uno thing I look forward to in a story is the DRAW-HAW-HAW-WING. The drawing. Is. The. Most. Important. Thing.

Call me a simpleton, a jerk, a stereotype or whatever but if the face of the person I'm suppose to picture as the main protagonist of the story looks like a friggin' distorted hag ball then I would rather stick to a meaningless gag story like Doraemon (no hate to the show tho) or the like. Although, if the artist had terrible eyesight then I'd probably understand.

I CANNOT TOLERATE THOSE KIND OF AMINE/MANGA/MANHWA/MANHUA/NOVEL.

Moving on, I usually focus on stories with genres like action and comedy. So long as it has these two genres in, then I'm settled to go on forth and read! OH! I'm also a big fan of gender-benders and adventures.

Then again, there's also ecchi. Ecchi means that the characters in the story are most of the time 'showy'. By that, I mean on the body parts. This usually applies to female characters. I don't really mind ecchi though cause shounen, a genre which usually contains action and comedy mangas/animes usually have girls drawn like that.


For example, this fanart of Lucy Heartfilia of Fairy Tail. ಠ//▃////ಠ


Oh, there's one more thing about me, I LOVE bishies, but I'm not a big fan of yaoi. Shounen-ai is tolerable, but not yaoi. Hontoni gomen, minna-san.


Also, if you're wondering why entitled myself (wow that sounded pretty sad, 'entitled myself' UHUHUHU) a semi-otaku, that's cause other parts of myself are dedicated to other things too. For instance, I like Kpop (well who doesn't like real-life bishies) and sleeping a lot too.

Basically, my life in a nutshell is like a little something like this:

I lead a pretty sad life don't I? Oh well, at least I like it.


By the ways, I have another blog account but let me warn you it's full of stupid beautiful posts. So go check it out! (•‿•)